About the 2013 Conference
Co-Sponsored by the CBA Labor & Employment Law Section
Whether you are interested in state or federal issues, the plaintiff or defense perspective, whether you are new to employment law or a seasoned professional … this year’s Employment Law Conference has everything to meet your needs!
Choose the Litigation Track, the Counseling Track, or a combination of the two … Your experienced and knowledgeable faculty will give you balanced and comprehensive reviews of key cases, legislation, regulations, and the most recent news for you and your clients.
- Case Law Update
- FLSA Claims and Insight from a Litigator and Department of Labor Investigator
- Discovery in the 21st Century
- Fine Tuning Your Employment Pre-Nups
- Off-duty Conduct and the New EEOC Guidance on Arrests and Background Checks
- Stereotype Discrimination
- Rule 30(b)(6) Depositions
- NLRB: Recess Appointments, Recent Decisions and Impact on Employment Policies
- USERRA and Managing Veterans in the Workplace
- Workers’ Compensation: A Primer on the Law and Issues for the Employment Lawyer
- Handling Romantic Relationships in the Workplace
- Ethics in Mediation
Featuring a Judges Panel on the Differences in Employment Law from the Federal and State Bench!
… and much more! Click here to review the full agenda.
- Submitted for 11 General CLE Credits, and 1.2 Ethics Credit